Tequila has earned the fame of a robust drink that’s arduous to swallow. Nothing may very well be farther from the reality. The best tequila cocktail could be a clean and satisfying drink, excellent on a scorching summer season day. As soon as you recognize your various kinds of tequilas, then it turns into very straightforward to combine it into the proper cocktail. Principally put, the longer the getting old course of, the darker the tequila. The darker the Clase Azul Tequila, the smoother the style. The less the preservatives, the much less hangover you should have. No preservatives? No hangover. For those who aren’t certain, flip the bottle the wrong way up and shake it: if it bubbles, you’ll really feel it tomorrow.
Clear Tequila (Blanco)
Clear tequila doesn’t undergo an getting old course of. It’s distilled and bottled immediately. Overlook the tequila and lime pictures! Though it has a stronger style and little bit of an after burn, it is extremely satisfying when combined into the precise tequila cocktail. You need your soda or juice to be your fundamental ingredient.
• 1 half ounces tequila
• 1 ounce lemon juice
• half ounce agave nectar
• 2 oz. membership soda (or sufficient to prime the glass)
• Pour the tequila, lemon juice, and nectar right into a collins glass stuffed with ice cubes.
• Stir completely.
• High with membership soda.
• Garnish with a citrus wedge.
Medium Tequila (Reposado)
Reposado tequila is tequila that has been aged, however not for so long as Añejo. It is a nice tequila in case you love much less chunk however nonetheless need one thing that your funds can deal with. It’s smoother and has a mellower and extra easygoing taste. It is an awesome tequila to combine with fruit drinks and different well-blending flavors for a scrumptious tequila cocktail.
• 1 half ounces gold tequila
• three ounces pineapple juice
• half ounce lime juice
• Shake the gold tequila, pineapple juice and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
• Pressure the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled old school glass, and serve
Aged Tequila (Añejo)
Añejo tequila is tequila that has been well-aged in whisky barrels for an extended time frame. The longer the getting old, the smoother the style. There isn’t any burning or after-taste with Añejo or additional Añejo. This tequila is ideal as straight pictures or for sipping undiluted. You need to use the tequila as a substitute of a juice for the principle ingredient in your tequila cocktails. Due to the getting old course of, the value can also be a bit larger than its less-aged relations.
• 60 ml (2 oz) Tequila
• 15 ml (half oz) Dry Vermouth
• 1 Entire Cherry
• Ice Cubes
• Add ice cubes in cocktail shaker till half full.
• Take all tequila martini elements besides cherry into cocktail shaker. Shake it vigorously.
• Take chilled martini glass; pressure and pour cocktail in it.
• Garnish with purple cherry and serve.
Whether or not you want citrus or fruit, there’s a tequila cocktail that’s best for you. When you have not tried tequila in a very long time, it is time to give it one other attempt. Overlook the outdated tales; search for the precise high quality and the precise getting old course of—you will not remorse it. An excellent high quality tequila is a good pantry merchandise and a implausible beverage on an off-the-cuff scorching day. It is time to give this misunderstood drink one other attempt; you will notice what you will have been lacking.